Australian pine tree/Mae Khurdo (مائیں خوردو) is a common tropical seashore tree known as Common Ironwood, Beefwood, Bull-oak, Whistling-pine and Casuarina Equisetifolia, and is often planted as a windbreak. The wood of this tree is used commercially for shingles or fencing, and is said to make excellent, hot burning firewood.
- Boost immune system.
- Helps to improve health of eyes.
- Beneficial in improving blood circulation.
- Helps to eliminate pathogens from body.
- Aids in improving health and appearance of skin.
- Helps in preventing hair loss and dandruff.
- Aids in curing respiratory ailments such as cough, sore throat and asthma.
Avoid intake during pregnancy.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.