Raisins (Dried Grape, Vitis Vinifera) are obtained by drying grapes, either in the sun or in driers, which turns the grapes into golden, green or black gems. In fact, when their nutritional values and health benefits are considered, “gems” is a rather accurate name for them!
Black raisin (منقہ سیاہ), the most popular variety of dried grape, is widely known for its sugary taste and juicy flavour. But the truth is that this tiny fruit has much more to offer to us. It comes with quite a few medicinal properties, which help us to take proper care of our health. At the same time, several natural compounds present in it improve the texture of our skin and hair.
Health benefits of Black Raisins:
- Keep your blood free from impurities.
- Stay away from premature aging.
- Bring thinning of hair to an end.
- Prevent premature greying of hair.
- Fight against bad cholesterol.
- Keeps anemia at bay.
- Keep blood pressure under control.
- Treat osteoporosis successfully.
- Control hunger pangs.
- Good for teeth.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.